This document is a 3D geometry application for TI-Nspire. It allows the user to create and edit objects in 3D space and rotate the construction freely.
- Creates points, lines and planes;
- Lines can be defibed by two points or two linear equations;
- Planes can be defined by a linear equation, by three points or 1 point and 1 line;
- Builds perpendicular and parallel objects;
- Guides function will draw the dotted segments showing a point's coordinates;
- Zoom functions to enlarge or reduce the construction;
- Scrollable constructions, allowing small details to be shown;
- Improved 3D engine, much faster than previous versions.
Remark: there are two different versions of the Nspir3D, with left-handed and right-handed orientation of the axes. The only difference is that the Oz axis points in the opposite direction. They're similar in everything else.
Download Nspir3D in: